Tuesday, December 17, 2013

TREES OF CHRISTMAS

Hello Ruby Rock-it friends!  Today we are continuing the Ruby Rock-it 12 Days of Christmas!
 
I have created two projects using 12 Days of Christmas and Joyeux Noel.  I love creating projects for Christmas, and these two paper ranges offer wonderful  contrasts in color and design!
 
My first project to share is a canvas focusing on 3 colorful Christmas trees.  This was fun to do, and I enjoyed piecing the lovely papers for the trees.  I used the Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink.  I also used one of the Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps and Frame.
 
 
My second project is a card using the gold and white papers and embellishments in Joyeux Noel.  I used an embossed imprint card from Fundamentals, and inked it with gold dye ink.  
 
 
Try making some of your own home décor and cards using these wonderful paper ranges.  I wish you Happy Holidays, and lots of new projects and ideas in 2014!!
 
Supplies:
Christmas Cheer Trim
 
 Joyeux Noel Paper Pack
 
Fundamentals  - Embossed Cards - Flourish
 
 
Epiphany Crafts

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment