Tuesday, December 3, 2013

ADVENT CALENDAR FOR KIDS

Hello Ruby Rock-it friends!  Linda here to share a fun candy cane Advent Calendar - just for kids!  I used the delightful 25 Days of Christmas Paper Pack for this project.  Somehow the traditional bright red and  green Christmas colors get me in the mood for this lovely holiday!
 
 
 
I used a 12 x 16 canvas, sealed it with gesso, then inked the edges with Tsukineko Memento Gamma Green, then used papers from the Christmas Paper Pack as background.  I found some tiny little envelopes, then cut and glued the 25 days of Christmas pieces to the front.  I put a small wrapped candy in each one, and finished it with a small candy cane.  This was easy and fun!  Enjoy creating your own Advent Calendar with the wonderful Christmas papers from Ruby Rock-it!
 
Supplies:
 
 
http://www.rubyrock-it.com/product/931227102743525 Days of Christmas Layered Accents
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment