Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Thinking of You Today

Hi Ruby Rock-it fans.  Linda Kretz here to share a project I created for a special friend of mine.  She's been going through some tough times lately, and I'm hoping my basket will cheer up and let her know I've been thinking about her.  Our focus this month has been to explore some new and delightful ways we can create using our new wedding ranges!
 
 
I decided to put some blooming flowers in the basket (she loves flowers and anything pink!)  I made a little card to go with it that says "I'm Thinking of You Today".  With a separate card, she can then use the basket for little trinkets or special occasions of her own.
 
 
.  I love baskets because they can be used for so many things!  I love the new paper ranges from Ruby Rock-it - they lend themselves so well to lots of  happy projects!
 
Thanks for stopping by and making Ruby Rock-it part of your creative day!
 
My Supplies:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







http://www.rubyrock-it.com/product/9312271032200

No comments:

Post a Comment