Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Weddings and Romance with Ruby Rock-It

 
Hello Ruby Rock-It fans!  This is Linda Kretz  with a wedding layout using the beautiful new summer release papers from Ruby Rock-It  Weddings are special events for everyone, especially because they focus on new beginnings and memorable moments in time.  My layout is memorializing that moment for my daughter, Holly, and her wedding 17 years ago at the Rose Garden in Oakland, California.
 
 


 
I chose these wonderful black and silver papers as background for my black and white photo, with pink accents for color and contrast.  The black, silver and pink die cuts around the picture lend focus,  and the other touches of bling, decoupage flowers, antique pink lace. and pearlized hearts are accents to pull the layout together.  I added pink and white tulle to emphasize the lovely flowers. 
 
I hope you will experiment with the awesome Ruby Rock-It summer release papers to create romantic memories of your own!
 
Supplies: (Ruby Rock-It)
 
Bella My Romance Paperz
Bella Betrothed Paperz
Bella Celebrate Paperz
Fundamentals Cardmaking Pack
Fundamentals Decoupage Pack
Bella Heart Stickers
Bella Die-cut Borders
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment